Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Led Billboard Display||Usage:||Outdoor|
|Tube Chip Color:||Full Color||Pixel Pitch:||10mm|
|LED Dots Per Square Meter:||10000||Pixel Composition:||1R1G1B|
outdoor advertising led display
P15.625mm transparent glass video led display price billboard displays
LED billboard display screen the details as below:
|LED Dots per square meter||10000|
|Cabinet size||960*960 mm or customer's required|
|Brightness||More than 6500CD/m2|
|Weight per Cabinet||15kg|
|View Angle||Horizontal 140 / Vertical 120|
|Refresh Frequency||More than 800Hz/S|
|Power Consumption (W/m2)||Max 1000|
|Control system||Synchronized with PC Controlled|
|Life time||More than 100, 000 hours|
Features & Technical Specification:
Applications: Outdoor all-weather environment and rental use. High brightness, high protection rating and high stability, suitable for close viewing and small size application.
General Module which will make the display very flat and minimum gap between modules endow your LED display with an high-end products.
1. Special design which can make our LED panel both front and rear side maintainance accessible. This will greatly cut down the maintain cost.
2. Ultra high brightness (8000 Nit) with low power consumption (300W/M2).
3. High refresh rate (greater than 3380 Hz) with software adjustable, suitable for filming.
4. High grayscale (14 bits) with perfect visual performance.
5. High Contras ratio (2000:1) with black mask and black coating technique.
6. Wide viewing angle (greater than 140 ° in horizontal).
7. IP65 protection rating.
8. Fast and easy to assemble and dismantle.
9. High reliability and long lifespan (MTBF ≥ 5000 hours).
Optional for upgrade:
1. Ultra-High refresh rate (greater than 3000 Hz) with software adjustable, suitable for filming.
2. High grayscale (16 bits) with realistic visual performance.
3. On-site pixel by pixel brightness and color correction bring greater uniformity.
1, Good quality;
2, Good price;
3, Good 24hours service;
4, Promote delivery;
6, Small order accepted.
Contact Person: Penny Melton